viernes, 26 de febrero de 2010

Happy


Walkin through a meadow
there's a bunch of flowers
far across the distance I see a boy
He was staring at me
with those brown eyes of his.
Those eyes that always used to make me smile.

****************
I just want to be happy.
I could stare into your eyes...
forever.
I just want to be happy.
I want you to want
me.
I want to be happy
but cuz' of you
****************
I can't.


As soon as I
recognized those beautiful brown eyes
that used to be...
mine,
I smiled. We ran through life holding hands.
Oh babe, If you're happy, you know?
Me too.

*********
CHORUS
*********
I'm not.

While we were
swimming in sunshine
or at least I was,
you said you would come back,
but you never did.
And suddenly I found myself crying...
for you. Oh why? why did you leave me...
here... crying???

Oh babe, you know I want
you to be happy.
But why do I
have to suffer for you?
cuz' of you
I'm cryin
for you
why? why me?

So maybe it's true.
Your first love breaks your heart for the
very first..
time.

I want to be happy
but..
cuz' of you...
I...
can't.

2 notitas! :D:

keily ariana dijo...

aii q boniithaa cancion q escribiste aunq faltan palabras i falta d ortografia tiene una letra muy preciosa hasta me imagino komo le cantaria este mandy moore o vanessa carlton i el ritmo d la cancion guitarra acustica o el piano seria zpr genial!!! aww muy hermoso ='D i zi sea famosa la cancion?! :D bno cdt bye xoxo key...!

Fannyy' dijo...

aww que bonita <3