sábado, 9 de enero de 2010

Go on Fire (cancion original) <3 ♥

I've been here all day
watchin every move you make
people try to tell me that you're a jerk
but i just wanna meet you
So I'll just go on, go on fire
I'll just say hi, say hi, go on
I won't lose anything.

So I'm here tryin to get some sleep
and I'm tryin to write a song
People try to tell me that I don't sing
but, who really cares? I just do it for fun!
I'll just go on, go on fire
I'll just go on, go on, go on!
I won't lose anything.

So you may think this song's just a little mixed up.
but you have to read between the lines!
and you'll understand I'm tryin to
tell you to..
Believe in yourself! Follow your dreams!..
You won't lose anything.

Just go on, go on, go on, go on!
Just go on, go on fire!..
Just sing. lalalalalalalalalalalalaa ♥


By.. Ale

1 notitas! :D:

DunkelHeit dijo...

n.n!!, Has Visitados Mis Blogs Wiii!, La Verdad Crei Qe Nadie Los Veria Haha, Gracias Por tus Coments :) Me Dan Animos, por Qe Se Qe Almenos 1 o 2 Personas Lo Ven :D!!, Jeje Toy Feliz !! :P, me Gusto muxxo Tu Blog n.n, Espero Y Llegemos A Conocernos xP !!
Te Kuidas ^^!