lunes, 4 de enero de 2010

This Stupid Crush (cancion original) <3 ♥


You're with your friends, i walk by
and you don't even turn around and say "Goodbye"

oh oh stupid crush oh oh oh oh

**** I never thought I'd fall in love with someone like you, baby
I thought I was in love till I realized who you really were

Oh oh oh oh stupid crush
oh oh oh oh
I remember how i used to draw a heart around our initials, baby
I day dreamed and spent all my nights thinkin 'bout you
oh oh stupid crush


****
****


I repeat and repeat you're not the right guy
then you just say "hi'' and here we go again!
oh oh
I thought you were the one
know I know I was crushed oh oh oh

It's not love, It's not love
It's just a stupid crush

It's not love, It's not love oh oh oh oh oh
just a crush

oh oh here we go again!
oh oh oh oh oh stupid crush!
oh oh oh oh this stupid crush..

by:Alex♥

0 notitas! :D: