domingo, 31 de enero de 2010

Missing you...


You
were always there for me
but you
left me here drying

no no more love
no no more water
but why did you have to leave?
I hope you're doing fine
I hope you're livin' the good life
and I really hope you're missing me too
missing you

Well
I guess I'm doing fine
I don't cry anymore
but I still hate myself for letting you leave

no no more you
no no more laughing in the rain
so why did I let you leave?
I thought it just had to happen
but now I know. No, it didn't have to happen
I still really really hope you're missing me too
cuz I'm missing you

missing you ooh
missing you ooh
ooh ooh yeah

2 notitas! :D:

Cris dijo...

Me encanta la cancion!!! me encanta como escribes =)=)=)
Muchas gracias por siempre estar visitando mi blog y dejando comentarios que le ponen vida =)=)

Bueno, publica pronto.
cuidate!!
bye!!
=)

Anónimo dijo...

esta muy chido tu blogg hahah me encanta <3 cada mes lo veo (: