jueves, 21 de enero de 2010

My day, today .. (another original song)


I wake up this mornin' and I'm feelin' strange
I get ready to leave ... and I'm here
So today's the day .. Yeah, today's the day I'm gonna'..

{Scream "I love you" you. yeah, you! yeah, you!... yeah, you!
Share a million hugs with you, you, and you.
Tell that crazy girl her beep, beep, beep, beeps..} = ♥

Yeah, today's the day! Today's my day! The "A day"! yeah..

I scream "I love you" and you finally know..
I've always been the one. Yeah, I'm the one.
So this is definitely my day. Yeah, yeah..
Yeah, today's the day I'm gonna...

(♥Coro)
Yeah, today's my day! Today's the "A day"! The "A day"..my day..

Now you finally know that I'm the one..!
and I've shared my peace and love...
and that crazy girl knows her beep, beep, beep, beeps...
Yeah, today's my day...my day...yeah...today.

4 notitas! :D:

Cris dijo...

WoW!!Vos escribiste esto?!!! esta demasiado demasiado buena!!! me encanta, sos dem buena para escribir!! =)=)=)

Me encantan todas las canciones!!!

Cris dijo...

Ahh y se me olvido decirte, vi la encuesta que pusiste. yo te diria que leyeras vampire diaries yo ya lo lei y al principio es medio aburrido pero despues ya se va volviendo mas interesante =)=)=)

Bye!!!

alex!! dijo...

grax por el consejo y por el cumplido xD
wii ya se pueden dejar comments!!
soy una genio!! hahaha

Unknown dijo...

betania:guau visite la apagina unas veces y es muy cool ademas yo tengo tambien canciones y no son tan buenas como las tuyas eres genial